Automatic cleaning devices
Hydraulic tire and Spray valve
Spray valve HK-360
The spray valve HK-360 is firmly installed to the reactor at the connecting piece DN 150. The spray valve HK-360 is locally actuated by circuit or from the control room after each load. The bottom closure is pneumatically opened and a nozzle is brought into working position. The nozzle is shifted into rotation (3-4 rpm. depending upon container size) by an air gear motor. The escaping flat jet provides a thorough cleaning especially to the upper area of the container. This device is best applied to latex producing reactors.
- Water throughput: max. 360 liter/min.
- Operating water pressure: max. 50 bar
- Operating air pressure: 3 bar (oiled air)
- Necessary flange link: DIN 150, PN 25 with groove DIN 2512
- Security: Closes automatically in case of air failurel
Spray device "Hydro-Pneu"
Used for cleaning of channels, mixers, filters and other system sections after each color or load change. The firmly installed devices are retracted during production and form an even surface with the product touching walls. The spraying balls pneumatically drive into working position upon order of the control room. The devices are pneumatically retracted into their starting position ("production") after completed cleaning.
- Operating pressure: max. 6 bar
- Water throughput: max. 160 litre/min.
- Pneumatic link: 3 bar (oiled air)